About the Care At Door Medical Services (CAD MS) Trust
The CAD MS Trust is a charitable Non-Governmental Organization-NGO, established on 29th February 2009 by Dr Sreedhara KC and Mrs. Deepa at Vijayanagar. It is registered under- 12AA and 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961 and FCRA from Ministry of Home affairs Govt. of India
Current services under the trust includes
- Old age –Geriatric care –Running 20 bedded Deepashri old age home at Rajarajeswarinagar- since 3 years in rented building.
- Disability - Providing residential facilities with Medical & Nursing care at our Deepashri Nursing and Rehabilitation center with old age home at Nagarbhavi - since 6 years in rented building for bed ridden, terminally ill, palliative cancer patients, post head injury, stroke, mentally disorder etc.
- Education - Conducting free health education for Government, corporation school children at Bangalore and also factories, companies etc. And many PHD, MD, MHA.MSC, BSC, BPT students have selected our center for research purpose
- Community development – conducting free health camp at different slums in Bangalore, and in rural sectors and health checkup at different industries giving the fitness certificate to the workers.
- Other social services include, providing medical and nursing service to Sumanahalli village society for HIV AND LEPROSY patients, Gandhi old age home, Mathruchaya old age etc.
On 4thApril 2013 , we have started "Deepashri Nursing and Rehabilitation Center with Old Age Home" at No.13, 3rdMain, 11thBlock, Nagarbhavi 2ndStage, Bangalore-560072 under CADMS Trust. It is a popular 24-hours emergency care bed rehabilitation centre. Deepashri Nursing and Rehabilitation centre with old age home strives to deliver the best medical care. We strive to be your "Medical Home"- a place where you and your loved ones could rely on for all your healthcare needs. We are committed to provide you quality care at an affordable cost. Earlier this year, CADMS started one more centre at Rajarajeshwari Nagar #1A, Guruprerana Shankarappa Layout, Ideal Homes Circle, Near National Hillview School Rajarajeswari Nagar Bangalore - 560098
Care You Can Trust
CADMS strives to deliver best medical care. We strive to be your "Home away from your home" - a place where you and your loved ones could rely on for all your healthcare needs. We are committed to provide you quality care at an affordable cost.
- Access: Healthcare being a right of every individual, should be accessible to all
- Affordability: We believe that for healthcare to be universally accessible, it should be affordable
- Resident centered: Our resident centered approaches help us deliver the best services to all the residents
- Wellness: We support general wellbeing of an individual by supporting wellness
- Empowerment: We believe that people living a healthy life contribute to their community's success in the best possible way